Thursday, September 6, 2007

LEAVE A FREE VOICE MESSAGE IN MY FRIENDSTER!


I only use friendster.com to update and communicate with my INTAN Junior Chamber of Junior Chamber Malaysia International members and one day I found out about the 'Rock You' leave a voice message programme....It's totally FREE!

I got so excited that I've had one up in my friendster that very second (hehehe....it took me awhile to figure out about the html, but i got it!). The only problem with the service is that everyone have to call a US number and leave a voice message.

Imagine my dissapointment...What a down-er! It actually cost more to leave a voicemail in friendster.com for all my Asian friends as compared to leaving a voicemail with my Malaysian mobilephone which the provider (digi.com.my) will forward to my email!

Here's a shoutout - Please let us enjoy 'Rock You' services in Asia!
Let us pray......

No comments: